Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Still time to make T-Shirts!

And pretty cheaply!

Hi you all,
If you've even thought about making some t-shirts to sell at the Sidewalk Comics Fest, there is still time if you act this week or so!
Lookit what I'm having Vistaprint make me for the Fest! I'm pretty thrilled that there was still time to do this. The hitch is that it has to be the white Fruit of the Loom shirts shown on this page, which works fine for me.


Thanks to Sketch for the Vistaprint tip! Their site makes it really easy to get this done, fast, cheap and easily. These are costing me $9 a piece, so I can sell them reasonably and make a profit.

Considering their stuff costs less than clothes in stores,  I may start having a wardrobe only of things I've drawn... ;)

John

No comments:

Post a Comment