Search This Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Current Assignments. Calendar Note

Hi, you guys!
The current assignment, due in three weeks because I’ve got a con on the 27th, is to take a penciled page or a page layout like one of the in-class exercises, and do two black plans (examples below ) for it. I suggest you do it on a xerox or digitally or on tissue paper, so you can non-destructively take two runs at the same page. Gray marker works well because it leave the lines visible. But black marker is probably a more rigorous test.
 The point is to take the anxiety out of spotting blacks by experimenting before committing.

I'll be away on 27 January, for a little con up here in cow and chicken land.

Also, I've gone back to yesterday's lesson and finished added the verbal part, so you can know why I used the examples I did., what they were intended to demonstrate. 

An important change: the day of our Sidewalk Comics Fest is changed to April 29, one week earlier, to beat Free Comics Day. 

John

No comments:

Post a Comment