Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Let's Get Going!

Hello, new students.

Thanks for taking part in this class. You're interested in making comics... this class might just be the best deal in town. 

The best work you do is the work that's fun for you, I believe. So please let me know if I, or anything, or anyone, is making the class less than fun for you. You can email me at the address I gave you on the handout in the first session.

Drawing is personal. I will not tell you how to draw as much as help you strengthen what you're doing.

Please feel very free ask questions in class, or confidentially via email. I want to make this class work for everyone in it. I want it to be both democratic and individually tailored. We'll see if that's possible!

Off we go.

JH


No comments:

Post a Comment